[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 05:23:57 BST 2009

Hi,

I have the same issue as Aaron on my rig.  I tried downgrading to Ubuntu
8.10 from 9.04 (fresh install) to see if this fixes the problem.  It
didn't, I still can watch live TV.  The only way that seems to be
working at the moment is to program a channel you want to watch to
record and then wait a few seconds and view it delayed from the
recordings menu.

I did what you suggested Jean-Yves, and got the following output:

http://openwrt.pastebay.org/24911

What I did was run the command.  Went to try and view live TV and it
went blank for a few seconds before the 'error was encountered' screen
appeared.  I then immediately exited Myth.

Aaron, it will be interesting if your output is similar.

Rossco