[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Mark markk at kc.net.nz
Wed Jun 24 08:35:50 BST 2009

Wooo hoooo!

Upgraded frontend/backend pc a little while ago and did a few live tv
tests and it goes fantastically so far.  I've had it exit out of tv once
changing channels but if it's occasional I don't think anyone at home
will worry about it.

Thanks for all your work making repos, without them I don't think I'd be
watching DVB-T in New Zealand.

Next task is to look into transcoding HD for my tv pc that doesn't have
a nvidia card - or look into a buying fanless card but I'm a little
worried about the heat and power draw (Asus p5e-v running with a 200W
external power supply so almost silent)

Cheers
Mark