[mythtvnz] MythTV upgrade, bleeding code, ready for tester

Justin Hyde ivstinivs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 03:02:06 BST 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> deb http://www.avenard.org/files/ubuntu-repos jaunty testing

I changed to jaunty bleeding, updated, shut down (because of Nova T-
500), booted up again

> Let me know how it goes.. If things go well, I will move those
> packages to testing in the future and build them for all platforms.

Brief test, run through channels, tv channels switched fine, audio only
channels, radio nz national and concert did not work first time (as per
usual) but did with second attempts.  Will test further tonight.

Thank you very much, this is huge improvement since upgrade to Nvidia
185 and subsequent downgrade.

Cheers
Justin Hyde