[mythtvnz] HVR3000

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Wed Jun 3 06:29:29 BST 2009

Uh, my message got over the limit, here it goes again

under /dev/dvb/  I have adapter0  adapter1  adapter2.  It should be noted
that there are two technisat cards in here as well.

Linux media 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 01:57:59 UTC 2009
i686 GNU/Linux

Attached my dmesg output, a lot of repeated messages at the bottom.

Link to dmesg file in pastebin <http://pastebin.com/m5c44af3b>

Cheers
Barry

Email: barryc at bcsystems.co.nz