[mythtvnz] Sky TV Out on Motorola DTH320

Grant Kavanagh Grant.Kavanagh at gen-i.co.nz
Sat Jul 25 11:46:29 BST 2009

Agreed re TV-Out-TV-In but already using the Composite out on Sky to go to TV, can not find a SCART to 7pin S-Video which is what is on the HP4000 so that only leaves me coax which is free on both the STB and the HP4000.

Tried changing SKY UHF channel from 38 to 69. Set up analogue card again set as Television. Created in dummy video source with no grabber. Linked  [V4L:/dev/video0] (Television) to SKY video source and set 'Preset tuner to channel' to 69. just for safe measure I did a scan set to new Zealand and it found 100% signal on channel 69. Saved and started TV. Get a blank screen on channel 69 then it drops back to the menu. On occasions I get static but that is rare.

Thanks for the Sky UHF change thought though Steve.