[mythtvnz] Problems connecting to database

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sat Jul 11 21:23:11 BST 2009

Thanks Ross (and Wade). I was still having problems with my remote front end
and it turned out I had to explicitly grant access permissions for the mythtv
user from the remote front end address, even though I had been through this in
the myth setup config. I assume that was my problem on the combined
frontend/backend as well. I'm now thinking the post-upgrade configuration fell
over for some reason.