[mythtvnz] Tuner availability issue (was TVNZ freeview channels starting to appear in Sky's EIT data)

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 10:17:26 BST 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 2:49 PM, David Lowe <david at thistledown.co.nz> wrote:

> Any suggestions where I go from here?

OK... just to close this thread in case anyone is worrying or google
stumbles across it...

My problem was in a thing in backend setup called the 'Input Group' in
'Input Connections'. I noticed from reading the help text that if they are
not set to 'generic', only one input will be allowed to record at any given
time. I obviously managed to change the setting along the way somehow, and
resetting it to 'generic' has fixed everything, just as the 'help' said it
would. Amazing. Fair to say that the more you play with MythTV the more
clever little secrets reveal themselves.

- David