[mythtvnz] Radio Channels - replace the blank screen?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:31:58 BST 2009

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Rama Madhusudhan <mrama at orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> I was thinking exactly that this morning listening to national radio!
> However, I suspect that this requires a code change to display a user
> specified image file.  That would look nice!

Ideally it'd be nice if you could use the same visualisations as MythMusic
uses.

Personally I think Myth's organisation of everything by source (tv, video,
music) is not the best. I'd love to see a frontend that organised everything
by content type: series (whether they were recorded or ripped of dvd or
whatever), movies (and other one-off programs), music (audio and video
together), non-music audio, etc. That way you could easily intersperse music
videos and mps in a playlist, for example.

Cheers,