[mythtvnz] Fwd: mythtv with vdpau and LATM/AAC support

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 02:50:08 GMT 2009

I would like people to take Jean-Yves up on his offer of a testing
version of 0.21-fixes with his unofficial backport of vdpau and
he-aac/latm patches. See below.

A fellow list member provided a TV2 clip  which Jean-Yves says plays
with 3% CPU and sound working. However he comments "lots of output
from ffmpeg however. would fill the log very quickly".

Can we have more testers please? I don't have access to HD at present
(new aerial donation anyone?) nor a vdpau card. However I'll probably
invest soon, once you bunnies have tested it out :)

Nick.