[mythtvnz] Unencrypted Prime from Satellite?

Simon Cantem scantem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 08:29:17 GMT 2009

Apparently there's some legal problems with them broadcasting it over
non-encrypted satellite because the sport broadcasts could go to
people outside of NZ where sky doesn't own the distribution rights.
They could possibly broadcast Prime over terrestrial, that's another
story. There's an article about it here:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/television/news/article.cfm?c_id=339&objectid=10501472

Simon