[mythtvnz] Getting DVB-T working under Linux

Gordon Anderson gordon.b.anderson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:20:15 GMT 2009

hi Simon

I had similar audio issues with Ubuntu 8.10 and a Hauppuage card recently -
I resolved these by installing Paul Kendall's patched version of mythtv.  I
am currently travelling and dont have access to my myth machine to double
check the details, but for some background see
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/mythtvnz/356269 - I simply
changed my /etc/apt/sources.list file and then ran apt-get update / apt-get
upgrade

Thanks

Gordon