[mythtvnz] Testers needed for MythKiwi Bulk Meta Grabber program

Hayden Lovett hayden.lovett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:18:54 GMT 2009

I have a new script and libraries in the works which work with
themoviedb.com
and thetvdb.com - it's not quite ready yet but shouldn't be long.

Look forward to your new script.  Make sure you let us know when you release
it.

> stargate.atlantis.s02e13.
critical.mass.ws.dvdrip.xvid-saints.avi is not
> picked up as a TV show.

OK, thats fixed.  It will accept " SxxExx" or ".SxxExx".
 I have uploaded a new copy.