[mythtvnz] Fw: Need help using pvr.geek.nz epg

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 06:59:13 GMT 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Steve V <olivuts at yahoo.com>
To: hayden.lovett at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, 6 January, 2009 7:58:11 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Need help using pvr.geek.nz epg

Hi Hayden,

I tried again. I had downloaded the wrong file for mythkiwi control panel.

I just tried again with the MythKiwiCC-V0.2.12.05.tar.gz file.

This worked except for:

It deleted my extra freeview channels eg TVNZ 6 and 7 etc.

epg data for Prime and Triangle is only available for a few hours.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Steve