[mythtvnz] mythtvnz Digest, Vol 17, Issue 6

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 20:18:40 GMT 2009

Thanks,

I will check out the path, I also wondered if I really need to run from a script (sh file) and then all the backward slashes might have been OK.

I'm a newbie to linux so some of the shorthand confuses me, I take it $home implies /home/steve/ (or whatever your login is)?

I have to say I am in the - "didn't know there were other methods to scrape for epg category".

Well I did know about epgsnoop but I can't use it as I don't have a dvb-s card. I'll check out the

      Get the world's best email - http://nz.mail.yahoo.com/