[mythtvnz] XMLTVNZ installation

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 09:32:17 GMT 2009

I would like to get XMLTVNZ working on my system.

I have followed the instructions from the reven.co.nz site.

I don't know how to create a sh file ( I expect it is similar to a batch file), but I thought I would just run xmltvnz manually to see if it worked before working out the sh file.

When I run
mono $home\tvnz\xmlTVNZ.exe $home\tvnz\tvguide.xml -days 5 xtra_tv1 xtra_tv2 xtra_tv3 xtra_c4 prime

I get the error
Cannot open assembly tvnzxmlTVNZ.exe

I have mono installed, at least I think I have - I installed
mono-xsp2-base
mono-xsp2
mono-xsp-base
mono-xsp

via Synaptic

I'd really appreciate any clue as to what is going wrong.

Cheers
Steve

      Easy recipes for Christmas entertaining on Yahoo!Xtra Lifestyle- http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/food-recipes