[mythtvnz] State of h264 decoding

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:05:59 GMT 2009

Hi Nick,

Yes realize that, but my question is about the G45 chipset, I don't want to
put a noisy hot nvidia card in my machine, especially as the G45 is more
than adequate. Their was talk of G45 support in the 2.6.28 kernel hence my
question?

Until that happens, I would like to know if others have stability problems
with the software decoding libs ..

Cheers,
Bernie

Thanks anyway.