[mythtvnz] DVB-T signal strength

Michael Dilger mike at mikedilger.com
Thu Feb 26 03:41:07 GMT 2009

Steve Holdoway wrote:
> I'll just jump in by mentioning that, when it comes to module naming, '-' and '_' are the syntactically equivalent... ie - is converted to _ as far as modprobe ( and rmmod ) are concerned.
>
> Steve.

That's what I thought too, after I wrote that email and lay in bed
thinking about it.  Given your concurrence, I'll retract my suggestion
.   There was one other thing that I did change just before the
reception cleaned up markedly.   I put those lines into both
/etc/modprobe.d/dvb_usb_dib0700 as well as
/etc/modules.d/dvb_usb_dib0700.   One or the other of those directories
is not searched on my system, and the other is, but I haven't verified
which one.
I can't test it right now because I just upgraded to 2.6.28 and my
network card isn't working yet.

All this may still be unrelated to Graeme's problem.

Mike