[mythtvnz] DVB-T signal strength

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 03:40:41 GMT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for that, I am definitely no expert in anything Linux.

Interestingly Michael reported that he tried it both ways (with hyphens and with underscores) and the options only worked with the hyphens.

Quote:
You should use hyphens, not underscores for dvb-usb-dib0700.  I know the module is named with underscores, but I just tested it both ways and it only works with hyphens.

I believe I've seen it written up wrong on a wiki somewhere as well.   I have been using underscores as well