[mythtvnz] DVB-T signal strength

Graeme Woollett g.woollett at irl.cri.nz
Thu Feb 26 00:28:32 GMT 2009

> You should use hyphens, not underscores for dvb-usb-dib0700.  I know
> the module is named with underscores, but I just tested it both ways
> and it only works with hyphens.
>
> I believe I've seen it written up wrong on a wiki somewhere as well.
> I have been using underscores as well

I've made some progress with my DVB-T stability, currently using the
180.29.  Got most of the way through watching "House" last night and the
whole machine locked solid.  I updated to the latest testing version of
Jeans, still the same outcome at the same position in the recording.

I don't think heat is not an issue now, I put an extra fan in my box.
Is this just a problem I'm having?