[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Guy Gibson ggibson at orcon.net.nz
Tue Feb 24 09:34:55 GMT 2009

I've been through this myself and now have mythweb and the Programme
Guide showing all the programs for the Freeview DVB_T channels for the
next 7 days, but when ever I'm using LiveTV the OSD just says
unknown.  Is there something Im missing.  I think this is also casuing
an issue with LiveTV creating lots of recordings with a name of "."
and of 1/2hr in length on the hour and 1/2 hr........

Guy