[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:09:00 GMT 2009

Yeah, I noticed that in Mythweb that the checkboxes were checked for
"use on air guide" which I deselected and saved the settings.  I
thought I had done this before so the settings may not have persisted.
 I checked again last night and it was still doing the same thing but
I haven't checked the status of those settings to see if they have
reverted to being checked.  Is there a master setting somewhere else
that I need to change?