[mythtvnz] EPG on Freeview HD (terrestrial)

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:51:14 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

I happened to be watching a Freeview commercial the other day (a rare
thing nowadays ;-)) and I saw something about there being 8 days of
EPG available.  Last time I used the broadcasted EPG on the
terrestrial broadcast it was only a few hours ahead.  Is anyone aware
of whats going on here?  Not to bag it too much but the xmltvnz
grabber is not so great and it would be good to get it over the air
again (that way I'm not reliant on the internet as well).

Rossco