[mythtvnz] Multithreaded H.264 playback

Toby Mills toby at np.co.nz
Sun Feb 15 09:36:44 GMT 2009

Steve V wrote:
> I've just built a PC with a ASUS M3N-H/HDMI. VDPAU is working, still
> some testing and tuning to be done.
>
> I can view TV3 with around 12%CPU usage on one core. I have some bad
> blocking on fast moving objects on TV1, 2 and 3.
Steve, I've also been shopping for a new front end and had this MB in my
shopping cart about 3 times now, but keep finding reviews that question
some compatibility so have held off.
Are you able to post the distro, case and processor you use as it looks
like an almost perfect front end motherboard.

Did you have to do anything special to get audio on the HDMI interface
working?
Any other concerns, tips or feedback on this motherboard?

Regards
Toby