[mythtvnz] Two things about 0.22

David Zanetti dave2 at wetstring.net
Sun Feb 15 04:12:47 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 16:52 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> A couple of things I thought some people might be interested in about 0.22
> development.
>
> Storage groups support for mythvideo has just gone in, this means that videos
> will be able to be streamed from the backend to frontends without using NFS
> etc.
>
> In the watch recordings page the use of the right key to popup the menu has
> gone away. You'll need to get used to using the i (INFO) key for this from
> 0.22.

Good to see storage groups in MythVideo, but I still really wish
MythVideo's interface would be sorted out. In 0.21 it was at least
acceptable in list view to browse around large collections (any other
mode was utterly useless, esp for TV series), but 0.22 is a significant
regression in usability :(

Don't know why three with a small amount of text in each was thought of
as good idea :(

--
David Zanetti <dave2 at wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/