[mythtvnz] About time for some VDPAU testing

Justin Hyde ivstinivs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 02:11:50 GMT 2009

> Did you activate VDPAU (need to create a video profile) ?
> There should be no difference between the version you tried earlier
> and mine unless you are using VDPAU
>
> Jena-Yves

That one went about two metres over my head, (so maybe I shouldn't be here).

Where do I "find" VDPAU?   I had thought VDPAU was something that had to
be downloaded and installed without the need for configuration or
activation (please excuse the ignorance leaking out from my fingertips).

Cheers for quick response.
Justin