[mythtvnz] Fwd: mythtv with vdpau and LATM/AAC support

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 02:35:40 GMT 2009

> Were you running a custom screen size by any chance? something weird
> with size that aren't even ?

Yes I run a cut-down screen size using the Screen Wizard - my Sony 42" RPTV
has horrific overscan on both DVI and VGA inputs. If I run it at 1280x720
the pixel ratio is perfect, but the image is cut off by about 50 pixels,
right around all 4x edges. So I just render the Myth GUIs at a cut-down
resolution. I changed last night to using the "Full screen" option for live
tv - not too worried about overscan for that.