[mythtvnz] Fwd: mythtv with vdpau and LATM/AAC support

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:41:19 GMT 2009

Hi

2009/2/1 Jonathan Hoskin <jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com>:
>> 2) The OSD is skewed/broken. I have tried a couple of different OSD
>> flavours with the same result. Photos here:
>> http://www.getdropbox.com/gallery/329831/1/mythosdbugs?h=dd37c2

> OSD is now FIXED. I just went into the Mytbuntu control panel and
> uninstalled/reinstalled all of the themes. Working fine now.

Were you running a custom screen size by any chance? something weird
with size that aren't even ?

Then Mark Kendall just committed a change in trunk which I applied on
the 0.21-fixes vdpau backport.
Available at: http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv-vdpau/

Ubuntu packages are in the testing/ repository