[mythtvnz] LCD display problem in 9.10/0.22

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Wed Dec 30 20:20:51 GMT 2009

I've just done  a clean install of Mythbuntu 9.10, and then moved to JYA's repositories. Everything is up and running except I am having problems with my LCD display. I have a SoundGraph iMon IR/LCD unit. I was using JYA's patches under 9.04 to get the LCD working, but have noted on JYA's site that it should now work out of the box with the latest version. I have the 15c2:0038 version of the display, so have specified Protocol=1 in the config. LCDd is up and running and the display is showing the date and time, but Myth does not seem to be communicating with LCDd. Mythlcdserver is running, all settings are otherwise as per previous 9.04 install, no pointers showing up in any of the log files. Anyone have suggestions on what else I should check?

Cheers,
James.