[mythtvnz] Internet Traffic

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Mon Dec 28 05:15:26 GMT 2009

Tortise

On 24/12/2009 11:02 p.m., tortise at paradise.net.nz wrote:

> The concert program worked fine on 0.21, I've still not got that working on 0.22.  Has anyone got this working and recording?

I posted on 17/11/2009

"0.22 JYA 22840: Works very well with very minor issue.

LiveTV radio (audio only channels) causes error: "Error opening jump program
file buffer"&  UI dumps back to menu, then works okay second try.
Once "watching LiveRadio" you can select any channel okay.
Select an actual TV channel&  the problem repeats.
Records radio (audio only channel) fine."

22840 fixed the FreeviewHD tuner scanning bug..

Current status now is the same..recording audio RNZ National/concert is working fine.

I have never got tvCentral to work tho.

B.