[mythtvnz] Internet Traffic

tortise at paradise.net.nz tortise at paradise.net.nz
Thu Dec 24 10:02:43 GMT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Rout" <nick.rout at gmail.com>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Internet Traffic

> On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

I imagine I'll put it back in for some regular period.  Weekly may be enough - however I am not sure if there are any real benefits
for me, I would be quite happy not to have the background images, (They look great and reduce the clarity of the text) there may be
other effects but I've not worked those out yet so not running it for a bit might make these obvious.  The style of the overlay
looks as good as any now.

The main benefit of 0.22 for me is....Hmmm I was going to say multirec on the hdhomerun but that does not work yet (that is without
compiling in the fix), more stability, well perhaps, 0.21 was pretty good and I expect any failings were more to do with the NVIDIA
drivers than the myth code.  As I recall it did multirec on the 500T's, the GUI is nicer eye candy wise, knowing you (Nick) are
still on 0.21 makes me now wonder why I did upgrade, easy to wonder now with the benefit of hindsight!  There is no doubt there are
many improvements under the hood such as simpler connection to frontends.

The concert program worked fine on 0.21, I've still not got that working on 0.22.  Has anyone got this working and recording?