[mythtvnz] Migrating storage groups from 0.21 to 0.22

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Tue Dec 1 17:23:33 GMT 2009

Hi
I have recently upgraded my Myth box from Ubuntu 7.10 to 9.10
I used a 16 GB CF card in the finish as the system drive, and have 7.10
intact on the original system drive in case of emergency.  Handy to
maintain the WAF when I fiddle.
The myth0.21 system has storage groups set up on a separate HDD.  On
9.10 I finally got past the DiSeq page and set up the LNB (by using a
right arrow then enter of all things on the Not Connected message).  The
next hurdle is to get the machine to list the storage group contents for
Recordings and Video.  The storage drive is mounted OK, the music files
are visible & play, same the pictures, but when trying to browse
recordings or video the system reports no files. Any ideas?
Noel