[mythtvnz] Seek issues on currently-recording file

Jonathan Hoskin jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:25:58 BST 2009

I too have always had this issue, since VDPAU started working + 8.10. I work
around it by saving my position before seeking, escape out of playback, then
hit "play from bookmark", then seeking works. After a few minutes it is no
longer accurate however. Otherwise, the down arrow on my remote jumps ahead
10 minutes, which seems to line up with ad-breaks on 3 News, so just
starting from the beginning again isn't so hard.
Playing back a recording-in-progress seems to set a reference point on the
head of the recording from the time you start watching, with any seeks
treating this as a fixed end point.

Jonathan