[mythtvnz] Zotac ion settings and issues

Steve V olivuts at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 23:13:52 BST 2009

Great pointers on the 2 instances of Frontend. I now no longer shutdown by holding the power button down. I shutdown properly or use suspend and no longer get the 2 instances. I'm out of town at the mo, when I get back I will sort out a fail safe fix by changing the xfce settings.

I haven't found any fix to the problem with audio on timestretch - seems like this is a feature not used by many.

The audio sync issue doesn't seem to be so bad - not that I have done anything to fix it, it just seems to have come right.

My audio is over HDMI - to the TV, then I have an optical out on the TV which I connect to my receiver for when I want surround sound.