[mythtvnz] LATM in trunk!

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:37:47 BST 2009

2009/8/25 Dean Pemberton <dean at deanpemberton.com>:
> Just to catch the rest of us up.
>
> What are the outstanding bits of the puzzle stopping this new release
> 'just working' for FreeviewHD?

Since the ffmpeg upgrade, something got broken with VDPAU and some of
your H264 channel (the 720p ones) play at twice the speed...

I have no clue why ...

So if you move to trunk now, while stable, if you need VDPAU it may be an issue.

I've created packages for those (updated daily) and wrote a short note
on how to upgrade ; it's not that easy yet.
http://www.avenard.org/media/Ubuntu_Repository/Entries/2009/8/24_Trunk___MythTV.html

If using the adjust capabilities (that I commited yesterday), you may
have an issue when playback starts that mythtv shows garbage. It's
being worked on (it's a Qt4 issue)