[mythtvnz] Prime on freeview from tomorrow

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:12:04 BST 2009

Oh and one other thing, after I did all that the channel was set to
invisible (ie not visible).  I fixed this in mythweb (as well as
tweaking a few other parameters such as the channelid) but you could
probably fix this in mythbackend.

Bummer that Prime is on a different multiplex to TVNZ and TV3 etc as I
won't be able to simultaneously record all of them (Nova T 500).   Oh
well it might be TV3-Plus to the rescue!