[mythtvnz] Aleutia H1

steve steve at greengecko.co.nz
Tue Aug 4 06:58:18 BST 2009

My DVD connects over coax to the receiver ( an Arcam AVR-250 ). The
interference from the other electronics of the fe, which uses the
standard audio out into the aux ports is noticeable, and the quality
relatively poor.

Mind you IIRC that coax cable ( no it's not a Monster! ) cost more than
the whole fe!

Cheers,

Steve