[mythtvnz] New Mythtv user

David Lowe david at thistledown.co.nz
Thu Apr 30 09:05:22 BST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Aaron Drysdale <
Aaron.Drysdale at provencocadmus.com> wrote:

> My family and I have been using XBMC from when it was called XMP and
> only ran on an original xbox. I've got a large library of media, all
> nicely categorised with posters, fanart and metadata. Add to that the
> fact that XMBC according to most people is the best looking media player
> out there, and I would argue that I don't see any reason to move away
> from it! :)

At risk of causing a flame war, I also use XBMC on an Xbox for other media.
Its especially a much nicer music player than mythmusic.

Aaron, what are you running XBMC on? When I play TV (recordings or live) on
an Xbox, it's still not totally stable.

And welcome to the list!

- David