[mythtvnz] Fwd: Re: VDPAU Results

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Mon Apr 27 05:18:56 BST 2009

JYA, I did an upgrade to Jaunty last night, applied your patches (still had a
problem with it not locating the file to be patched, but just specified it
manually) and hey presto my LCD display now works. Thanks so much for your
help, and everything you do for us MythTV groupies, it is greatly appreciated.