[mythtvnz] Upgrade NVIDIA 180.11 to 180.45

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 04:57:07 BST 2009

Hi

2009/4/13 Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz>:
> Hi Jean-Yves
>
> When I look down Synaptic with a "NVIDIA" search phrase there are already a number of nvidia-glx-* incl
>
> nvidia-glx-180 (selected)
> nvidia-glx-180-dev (Not selected - also references 180.11)
>
> (also 71, 96, 173, 177...)   A reboot has already been done since the install.
>
> Are you saying delete the nvidia-glx-180 and reinstall and in doing so expect it to pull down 180.45?

There's no 180.45, the latest is 180.44
the name of package is nvidia-glx-180

To get 180.44 you need to use a repository that provides it.
ubuntu backport has it, or my repository.

The latest default is 180.11

If you have that installed and synaptic doesn't show any updates, then
you have the latest.