[mythtvnz] Upgrade NVIDIA 180.11 to 180.45

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Apr 13 04:52:23 BST 2009

Hi Jean-Yves

When I look down Synaptic with a "NVIDIA" search phrase there are already a number of nvidia-glx-* incl

nvidia-glx-180 (selected)
nvidia-glx-180-dev (Not selected - also references 180.11)

(also 71, 96, 173, 177...)   A reboot has already been done since the install.

Are you saying delete the nvidia-glx-180 and reinstall and in doing so expect it to pull down 180.45?

I am being cautious about this as best I understand any video configuration in the mythbuntu environs should be done through the
"Mythbuntu Control Centre" to be correctly configured and incorporated (as best I can tell anyway!)