[mythtvnz] NOVA -T 500 only 1 tuner in LiveTV

Simon Green simon at simongreen.name
Sun Apr 12 15:13:18 BST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your help, especially Steve V who e-mailed me his SQL
tables. Turns out that I had the settings pretty much correct. By
changing the input priority on the second tuner to a greater value
than the first tuner, mythtv will have a preference of using the
second tuner for recording, and only record on the first tuner if
using a different multiplex. Meanwhile while watching live tv, mythtv
will always use the first tuner by default.

WAF++ (which is all important of course :-)

  -- simon