[mythtvnz] Mythweather

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:52:46 BST 2009

On 12/04/2009, at 4:13 PM, yuri <yuridg at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It has always worked for us, but the weather data don't seem as
>> reliable
>> (meaning that they don't match the news, NZ weather sites etc.) as
>> Metservice.
>
> But does it match what's happening outside?
>
> Yuri

Reminds me of my wife who alwaysaje a fuss about watching the weather
forecast in the morning, when a glance at the window would do the trick.
In Oz here, the weather program always start by stating what the
weather was like today in Melbourne. Don't people look at their window?

Today was a sunny day. Thanks! I had no idea!