[mythtvnz] Have I got a dodgy DVB-T card?

Jean-Francois Pirus jfp at clearfield.com
Sat Apr 11 23:19:48 BST 2009

> Well something's not right. I have two cards in the box, device 0 is a
> DVB-S card, device 1 is the DVB-T card. I'm using the -c option to
> specify which card to use, but no matter what I specify it keeps trying
> to use the DVB-S card. Any suggestions?

I also have a DBS-S and a DVB-T card, and the order keeps switching everytime
I reboot. So you might want to double check that.

PS: There is a way to ensure the order at boot.

Jean-Francois Pirus     <jfp at clearfield.com>           Technical Manager
Phone (+64-9)  358 2081                          Clearfield Software Ltd
Fax   (+64-9)  358 2083                    1st Floor 8-10 Whitaker Place
Mob   (+64-21) 640 779                P O Box 3901 Auckland, New Zealand