[mythtvnz] Have I got a dodgy DVB-T card?

James Booth james at booths.net.nz
Sat Apr 11 21:05:15 BST 2009

Well something's not right. I have two cards in the box, device 0 is a DVB-S
card, device 1 is the DVB-T card. I'm using the -c option to specify which
card to use, but no matter what I specify it keeps trying to use the DVB-S
card. Any suggestions?

And no, as far as I know the HVR-1200 does not have an LNA.