[mythtvnz] H264 Performance - Patch to enable skip loop filtering and use 2 threads.

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Sun Sep 14 03:58:41 BST 2008

Shouldn't we be petitioning Nvidia to give us the driver support needed?
What should we be asking for?

Maybe some traction could be done in this area, or get on the band wagon
with whoever has started asking.  Does anyone know?  I've heard mention
of summer of code, is there any other avenues?

Regards
Barry