[mythtvnz] Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 and Hauppauge NOVA-T-500 HD

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 8 07:10:37 BST 2008

Re The card is recognised by recent kernels out of the box and after some initial mythtv config issues it works great.

When you say it "works great", I hope you do not mind if I ask what do you mean by that?
Are you displaying HD TV3 fine with it?
At what resolutions?
What channels can you get and display correctly with the card?
Thank you for all the other responses also.

Kind regards
David