[mythtvnz] Strange Lirc or remotes problem on two different machines running same software and serial receiver

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Wed Sep 3 01:39:14 BST 2008

Tim Wiel wrote:

> Any ideas where I should look for problems next.
>
> I have attached the lircd.conf and the lircrc file.

If the files are exactly the same, and there aren't any extra versions
floating around the machine (~/.lircrc/ vs ~/.mythtv/lircrc vs
/root/.lircrc vs /root/.mythtv/lircrc, etc) and the /etc/lircd.conf
files are identical (sorry my paths might be different - I'm on
MythDora) then may it's the keybindings in the database that are screwy...?

  - Wade