[mythtvnz] Seek on all recordings kaput...

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Tue Sep 2 10:21:02 BST 2008

Strange gremlin crept into my Myth install - all my stored recordings
(even ones I've previously watched) are not seeking properly. Any
attempt to jump forward goes right to the end of the recording and
restarts from the beginning. Going to try and run a database repair
but keen to know if anyone else has got this sort of corruption and
what to do to prevent in future. Don't think we've had any power cuts
or similar as the machine woke up to record on schedule.