[mythtvnz] Updated packages available

Kenneth Dixon ken.dixon at clear.net.nz
Thu Oct 9 06:59:42 BST 2008

Gave your theory a go, it was a bit tricky to tell but I'm
pretty sure it ran better on AC3 (the '+' key to change
audio streams).
Switching the audio onto a different thread sounds like a
good idea, I wonder if de-interlacing could be separated
from the decoding thread as well??

Ken

----- Original Message Follows -----