[mythtvnz] Newbie question regarding Daylight Savings time.

banksie at paradise.net.nz banksie at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 8 22:49:44 BST 2008

Quoting Kenneth Dixon <ken.dixon at clear.net.nz>:

> Hi Philip,
> Have a look under:
> mythtv-setup->General->Locale settings->your local timezone
> (for XMLTV)
> mine is set to 'None' and it works, there is also an 'Auto'
> setting which looks promising
> Try 'None' first and see if it works.

   Thanks, just did some more googling and discovered that setting *after* I
sent the email. I had set it to +1200 which explains the problem. I just kicked
it to Automatic and the program guide seems a lot more sensible. Thanks again
for the tip.

   Now if I can just sort out my TV3 transcoding issue and I might have a
working box...

Philip